Sunday, September 18, 2011

Vent installation

We spent the day punching holes in our walls and then, of course, filling them back in.  We installed the vents for the dryer in the new second floor laundry room and for the stove vent on the first floor.  We had a small delay when Brian sliced his finger open on the stove vent but he claimed that the only thing more painful than working while injured would be watching me try to finish the install.  I poured a little more alcohol on his cut (you know, just to be safe) and work continued.  We finished with two nice new vents and we're one step closer to installing our appliances (someday). 

No comments:

Post a Comment