House

House

Monday, June 10, 2013

Garage Reorg

About five times last week I couldn't find some tool or something in the mess that our garage has turned into. It was time for some container store and some organization. The drywallers were working inside so it got me out of their way and now we can find whatever thing we happen to need. All the wood I used was leftover from our inside framing. Most of it was slightly warped or twisted enough to not use it while framing, but it's still useful for shelving since it doesn't have to be perfect.

I also power washed the driveway and front porch for good measure. I'll throw up a pic of our cleaned up front porch and new furniture. Next weekend if the weather is nice we will plant the rest of the landscaping and just about call the outside finished.










No comments:

Post a Comment