Sunday, June 26, 2011

Electrical rough in... Complete

We finished up the electrical rough in for the kitchen/dining addition this weekend. All I have to do is run the smoke detectors, but I'll do all of them at the same time to make it easier. The last 2 pot lights were a pain, but we have to fir out this ceiling to match the new addition so we only took out enough drywall to make the lights fit. Once we get to drywall we'll take out the ugly brass light in the middle.

We'll be off from renovating the next week so after the holiday we'll tackle the plumbing and HVAC and hopefully be ready for rough in inspection by the end of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment